Skilled Representation In Family Law And Bankruptcy For More Than 30 Years
If you are facing divorce or dealing with family problems afterward, the law firm you turn to can make all the difference for your future. If your debt load has spiraled out of control, talking to an experienced attorney about bankruptcy can produce the action plan that turns things around.
At The Law Offices of Elkins & Freedman, we have been helping people in South Florida overcome imposing life challenges since 1979. Founding partners Alan J. Elkins and Richard L. Freedman, recently joined by associate Daniel C. Elkins, are always willing to pick up the phone and talk to you about your concerns.
Free Consultations, Responsiveness At All Times And Payment Plan Availability
- Free, highly informative consultations on matters of divorce, post-divorce modifications, debt relief through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, or personal injury
- Straight talk and legal guidance you can depend upon, delivered in a no-nonsense style that is also compassionate and results-focused
- The benefit of experience gained in more than 10,000 divorce cases — from timely, efficient uncontested divorces to those involving custody, support or property disputes — and 15,000 bankruptcy filings
- Flexibility to meet with you in the evening or on a weekend if needed, plus constant availability to the clients who place their trust in us
- Recognition that timing and cost as well as the outcome matter to you, backed by willingness to extend manageable payment plans
Do You Need A Pompano Beach Child Support Attorney? Divorce Or Bankruptcy-Related Concerns Elsewhere In Broward Or Palm Beach County?
With conveniently located offices in Boynton Beach and Palm Beach Gardens as well as Fort Lauderdale, our divorce lawyers and personal bankruptcy team make it easy to get the legal help you need. We take the intimidation out of the process in every way we can. For your free consultation, call or email us at Elkins & Freedman anytime.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.