Alimony Modification Lawyers Serving Orlando And South Florida

Changing Orders To Reflect Changed Circumstances

If your financial situation, your ex-spouse's income, children's needs or certain other circumstances have changed substantially since your divorce, you may be eligible to obtain an appropriate post-judgment modification. Many orders can be modified under Florida law, including those for alimony or spousal support. Petitions for modifying spousal support in Boca Raton will have the best chance of success if they are drafted by an experienced attorney who is well-versed in Florida family law and divorce.

Responsive Attorneys With Decades Of Experience

At Elkins & Freedman, our attorneys provide you with the trusted advice and reliable guidance you need when seeking a modification to an alimony order. Orlando post-divorce modifications lawyers at our firm have helped many thousands of people make sound decisions and navigate the legal system effectively since 1979. We will recognize the urgency of your concerns, stay constantly responsive and treat you as we would want to be treated. You can talk to us openly and confidently about your situation, and you will always have a trusted advocate to run to when you need it the most.

We will provide a free consultation focused squarely on your needs.

What Qualifies As A Substantial Change Of Circumstance?

The main question that must be asked in alimony modification situations is whether there has been a significant change in your financial situation or that of your former spouse. Often, this change takes the form of an unavoidable job loss, financial setback, illness or injury, or unforeseen medical or developmental needs that arise for your child. We will fully assess your situation and help you determine whether or not you qualify for a modification.

Call An Attentive Florida Alimony Modifications Lawyer

Divorce decree modifications are often within reach, but careful evaluation of your individual circumstances is essential. So is working with lawyers who know what evidence the court will need to approve your petition. For the personalized counsel you need, call 800-992-1277 or contact our Orlando alimony modification attorneys online now.