Who Pays For My Slip-And-Fall Injury Claim?

You fell at a theme park, shopping center, convenience store or on another property. Now, you have medical bills that need to be paid and long-term injuries that are preventing you from being able to work. How will you get your bills paid? Who pays for a slip-and-fall injury?

You need to talk to a lawyer and make sure that your rights are protected. The sooner you get legal advice, the sooner you can learn if you have a strong personal injury or slip-and-fall claim. Elkins & Freedman will advocate for your interests and stand by your side. We are experienced slip-and-fall attorneys who have a proven track record helping people who have been injured by another person's negligence.

We have several office locations, including ones in Palm Beach County, Orlando, and more. You can meet at any of our South Florida offices for your consultation.

How Does A Slip-And-Fall Claim Work?

It is important you act quickly after the accident to ensure that you do not lose evidence or that a property owner has a chance to conceal evidence of the accident. Once it is determined that the owner or responsible party has acted negligently, we can pursue a slip-and-fall claim.

We fight to help make sure you are justly compensated for your injuries and receive the benefits you deserve to cover all costs associated with your injuries and rehabilitation. Visit our slip-and-fall FAQ for more information.

Schedule Your First Meeting With Elkins & Freedman

To get in touch with our team, please contact us at 800-992-1277 or by completing a short contact form online. We will make appointments at any of our seven office locations in South Florida.